Emerge: Daily Mantras for Personal Growth is a workbook that provides 101 daily mantras to help you become the best you (pdf).
Each daily mantra comes with a reflection question, a related quote, and two areas to record your own thoughts, ideas, and reflections.
This book is designed with you as the co-creator. You can start with page 1 or simply open to a random page and make that your daily mantra.
- Set the book next to your bed, and open it first thing in the morning. Read the day’s mantra when you wake up.
- For maximum impact, keep your book handy so you can remind yourself to reflect on and incorporate the mantra throughout your day. Take 5-10 minutes to write your answer to the reflection question.
- At the end of the day, write in the text area labelled “Mantra Moment”.
Use the “Mantra Moment” space to note:
- How you incorporated the mantra into your day
- What you thought or how you felt regarding that mantra on that day
- Any hesitations or problems you encountered or dealt with
- Lessons learned
- Notes for future improvement
I recommend you print this pdf book to make it easy to use every day. You can get it spiral bound with a protective plastic cover for a few bucks at places like FedEx Kinkos, Staples, OfficeMax, etc.
The most important thing is to use the book regularly and make it uniquely yours.
The book in the image has been printed out and spiral-bound with a plastic cover (at Staples!). This product includes ONLY the pdf version, which you may then choose to print and bind, if you wish.